Vacation on boat at Paros
Organize a trip to Paros with your boat. See information for mooring places
Explore Paros from sea
ParikiaThe following berths are also shown on the marina plan.
- Νο. 1: This spot is available for sailboats and big speedboats. There are moorings and maximum protection against all kinds of weather
- Νο. 2: Berths for fishing boats
- Νο. 3: Berths for small boats; they are occupied by local boats
- Νο. 4: Berths for motorboats and bigger local boats
- Νο. 5: Berths for visitor inflatable boats and small speedboats (shallow waters)
- Νο. 6: Berths for fishing boats
- Νο. 7: Berths for sailboats and big speedboats or yachts
- There are no moorings available; it is protected from the north winds up to 5B. It is exposed to west winds
Piso Livadi – piscatorial shelter
- Safe berthing of fishing boats and yachts
- It is safe when north winds blow up to 9B and less safe when very strong south winds blow
- There is water and electricity supply and public W.C.
- Capacity of 30 boats of 18-20 meters maximum
- The average depth is 4 meters
The marina in Naoussa has a maximum capacity of 74 boats.
- In weather conditions up to 6Β
- There are moorings available for all the boats
- Anchorage is forbidden because of the moorings
- It can accommodate boats with maximum draught of 3 meters
- There is drinkable water, electricity supply up to 16Abers, shower facilities, a place for the disposal of used motor oil
- Possibility of fuel supply, minor repairs of electrical and mechanical equipment problems and possibility to refloat boats at the local shipyard
- You can contact the marina for a permission to enter the VHF 12
- Laundry service is also available.
For more information please contact the administration and information office at the following telephone number: +306942772023